I'm a landlord based in Sweden. I have a flat in Bermondsey that seems to have a deep based plumbing problem.
Our tenants and rental agency are calling it an "infiltration".
Basically, I think it is a cracked or leaking pipe within the walls. the problem has been aesthetically fixed but not corrected 6 weeks ago. it seems to be running in the bathroom and causing a problem on the outer adjoining bedroom door. I have building insurance which will cover the repair but id like it to be fixed properly once and for all. I need a quote and report to explain what is damaged and how to fix it, please.